My hard work and expertise have led to being recognized by numerous journalistic organizations, including the Associated Press, the Livingston Awards and Folio Magazine. Here's a sampling of the accolades I've received:
- 2020 Gold Award for Integrated Campaign, from the international Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts, for concept, copy, and design of Morehouse School of Medicine's "IMPACT: The World Needs What We Do Best" comprehensive campaign branding and associated collateral
- 2018 Finalist for Award of Excellence for Print, Nondaily, from the Atlanta Press Club, for "A Georgia sperm bank, a troubled donor, and the secretive business of babymaking" in Atlanta Magazine
- 2015 The Best American Sports Writing Anthology, Honorable Mention, for "Foul Territory" in Atlanta Magazine
- 2014 Award of Excellence for Print, Nondaily from the Atlanta Press Club, for "Foul Territory"
- Folio Eddie and Ozzie Awards, Bronze in Business/Finance category, for “Double Your Salary” in Pink Magazine
- Livingston Award finalist, for "Do you believe in second chances?" in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Georgia Press Association, First Place, Feature Writing, for "Do you believe in second chances?"
- Georgia Associated Press Association, Third Place, Feature Writing, for “Do you believe in second chances?”
- Georgia Press Association, First Place, Feature Writing, for "Finding her way in the dark"
- National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation, award finalist, for "Finding her way in the dark"
- Society of American Business Editors and Writers Small Business Reporting Conference, selected to speak on a panel of the country's "leading small business writers"
- Dean Gysel Writing Award, given to the best writer under 35 at the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, determined by judges outside of Gannett
- New York State Associated Press Association, Second Place, Business/Finance, for "Seeking Air Fare Relief"